Motion Starved Group Fitness and Personal Training Cancellation Policy
I understand that sometimes “life happens” and you have to cancel an appointment. As my clients, I hope that you understand that my schedule is very tight and as they say, “time is money.” I trust you will agree that my policy is fair and in the best interest of both you as my client as well as Motion Starved.
Please read the following policy carefully:
- One-on-One clients must reschedule or cancel a training session with at least 24 hours’ notice.
- If you cancel or reschedule less than 24-hour before the start time of the session, you will be charged for that session.
- Cancelations or rescheduling may be done directly through the trainer/Kelley.
- Group workout packages are designed with the objective to create consistency in your fitness program and hold you accountable. Once you have signed up for a package (example: Tues/Thurs Circuit Training at 7am) you have committed to that time slot. Time slots, sessions and class type are not transferable.
- Please understand… Once a payment for purchase of a package or service from Motion Starved is made there will be no refunds allowed.